Brandy- Put It Down Inspired Makeup :)




Here I recreated the GORGEOUSSSS makeup from Brandy's "Put It Down" video :). I don't do a whole lot of recreation videos because I feel like sometime's that it's the "easy" way out when you want to do a tutorial, but I was so inspired by this look I just couldn't resist! 

PRODUCT LIST::
Lubriderm Fragance Free Lotion
MAC Face and Body Foundation in C4
MAC Brow Pencil in Spiked
MAC All That Glitters Eyeshadow
Milani Beach Sand Eyeshadow
MAC Carbon Eyeshadow
L'oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara
Red Cherry #35 Eyelashes
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC30
LUSH Feeling Younger Illuminator
Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder
Motives Shape & Sculpt Duo
MAC Raisin Blush
MAC Fleur Power Blush
Rimmel Lip Pencil in Epic
MAC Creme Cup Lipstick
Makeup Forever Lipgloss #52

HERE IS MY VIDEO RECREATING THE LOOK! :)


I hope you all enjoyed :) - Demree xOxO

No comments:

Post a Comment