Breast Augmentation!

Hello :)

On September 14, 2012 I underwent a breast augmentation to take my uneven small B's to a full C- small D. I decided to document my healing process on my youtube channel, although I have not yet seen them outside of this tight bandage :(. A lot of my youtube subscribers seemed to take interest in these vlogs so I wanted to share more details about the surgery.

Type of implant: Silicone
Left breast: 500cc  Right breast: 450cc
Type of incision: Through the nipple, under the muscle.

I plan on keeping up with my recovery vlogs and taking some photos of the healing progress :)

9 comments:

  1. i love them im plannig too. a question is high profile or medium?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look gorgeous! me too i would like to know if they are moderate, moderate plus, or high profil? Cause they really look natural

    ReplyDelete
  3. How tall are you? If you don't mind me asking, I'm 5'6, I go in in 3 weeks and yours look very good, and the ones my dr will be putting in are way bigger (600 and 650cc) than yours and I am really wondering if it will be too big for my height/frame, I don't want them jumping out at people too much lol... Also, did you lose any sensation in the nipple at all bc of the incision?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi I know that some questions about your height were asked. I recently had the procedure done. I'm 5'6 n went 500cc silicone under muscle under the arm pit. I'm not posting my pictures in public. But I wanted to know if you went high profile. etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting! I am going for my BA in 11 days (500cc HP Unders, Areola). Excited, but I'm freaking out going under !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello so you had 500cc do you think there is a big difference with 520cc? thanx :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Documenting your breast augmentation surgery experience is a great way for you to track your progress. Also, you’ll able to help others who are considering undergoing the same procedure, by giving them some tips and helpful information about how it is before, during, and after the operation. Thanks for sharing!

    Glenn Lowe @ Knight and Sanders

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you still workout normally with under the muscle placement? I do crossfit and am considering an augmentation.

    ReplyDelete