Massive Fashion Haul!!




Hello my loves!
Soooo here is a HUGE haul full of tons
of goodies! My closet was looking a little
blah so I decided to get some pieces to
make it more interesting. Not to mention,
I felt like every time I dressed up it was always sexy. I wanted some things that I could still look nice in, but not necessarily sexy all the time. I found nice, casual finds as well as tons of coats, pants & shoes!






Main Instagram- @DemreeNicolex3
Demree's Closet Instagram- @DemreesCloset
** I will be adding a ton more clothing items soon!!




As promised here is a list of all the mentioned items I could find links for, in order. I also included some sizing side notes to help you babes out!! xO

Coats
Celine Inspired Coat- Missguided HERE
Shaggy Fur Coat in Nude Boohoo- (sold out) SIMILAR
Pink Oversized Coat- Missguided HERE

Tops
Cropped Chunky Turtleneck- Missguided HERE
Cropped Plaid Sweater- Missguided HERE
Ribbed Cropped Turtleneck- Missguided HERE
Oversize Tee (Order a size 2, these are HUGE even with big boobs!)- Boohoo HERE

Pants
White Ripped Skinny Jeans- Boohoo HERE
Boyfriend Jeans- Old Navy HERE
The Best Jeans Ever- Adriano Goldschmied HERE
Black Skinny Jeans- Marc Jacobs HERE
Powder Blue Trousers- Missguided HERE
Silky Pink Trousers- Missguided HERE
Green Cargo-ish Pants- Missguided HERE
Black and White Check Pants- Old Navy HERE

Skirt
Pink Felt Skirt- Missguided HERE

Shoes
Chelsea Boots- Old Navy (In-Store) SIMILAR
Pale Pink Chunky Heeled Boots- Missguided HERE
White Croc Skin Heels- Missguided HERE
Black Croc Pointed Toe Brogues- Missguided HERE
Blush Tone Feather Sandals- Missguided HERE

Purse
Quilted Faux Leather Purse- Kohl's (In-Store) SIMILAR

I Hope all of you enjoyed this haul video; I definitely enjoyed shopping for it all! Please leave your comments & questions below and don't forget to subscribe to my blog & youtube channel.

- Demree xO

No comments:

Post a Comment